my heart just broke in 9 seconds
Oh my fucking god.
aw baaby lemme hold you
making HONEST ANTAGONISTS who believe they’re in the right and firmly believe in what they’re doing is SO MUCH MORE INTERESTING than making them “crazy” because of some outside influence. make villains who believe they are the protagonists
My, what beautiful blossoms we have this year. But look, this one’s late. But I’ll bet that when it blooms, it will be the most beautiful of all.
Irony is when you buy a suit with pairs of pants, and then burn a hole in the coat.
wherejasmineblooms said: Hi. I am working on a graphic novel with my brother. I was wondering if you knew of any references for writing comic noir or neo-noir/noir fiction. Thanks.
This genre is often urban and gritty. The morality of noir is ambiguous and the tone is dark, cynical, and corrupt. Noir has a pessimistic style and voice. X
- How to Create A Graphic Novel
- Scripting a Graphic Novel
- Graphic Novel Script Format
- Top Ten Tips For Writing a Graphic Novel
- So, You Wanna Write a Graphic Novel
- The Basics Of Writing For Graphic Novels
- You Can Do A Graphic Novel
- How To Make Your Own Graphic Novel
- What Is Neo Noir Fiction?
- So You Want To: Write A Film Noir
- How To Write A Noir Mystery
- On Writing Noir
- Ultimate Filmmakers Guide To Film Noir
I suffer from that syndrome where your neutral expression makes it look like you’re a angry serial killer
I apologise for the language, but here is some motivation! ~DP
Page 1 of 3591